SprouTofu Veggie Burgers

Saturday, November 13, 2010

***If you were directed here through Vegan MoFo, please click through to my site at www.LaVidaVeggie.com. The new site and feed was available too late for the MoFo team to incorporate. The text during MoFo will be the same, but starting in December, I won't keep this site updated. Thanks, and happy MoFo-ing!***

Wild Wood Organics SprouTofu Veggie Burgers

We all have nights where we're working away and all of a sudden we realize we're hungry but don't have energy to put something decent together. Um...tonight for example. Enter Wild Wood Organics' SprouTofu Veggie Burgers. Sold in packs of two, they can be found in the refrigerated section of grocery stores. At my Whole Foods, it's right next to the tofu and tempeh and priced about 3-ish dollars. Not bad considering they're organic and don't contain any weird ingredients.

DSC_0007I've had the Southwest style burgers several times. They are just the right amount of spicy. The texture is firm enough to bite into, but not chewy. You can see lots of vegetable bits in the burger, too. I'm sure you can nuke them, but I do a quick warm up in a skillet. I looove these with with some guacamole.

1 comments:

Aubrey West @ Healthy Lunch Ideas said...

Looks yummy! Great idea, I would try this at home. Tofu and sprouts are healthy foods to eat.

Post a Comment

All-Around Joy Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon BloggerTemplate Sponsored by: Premium Templates | Premium Wordpress Themes. Distributed by: Blogger Template