Chocolate Chip Cookies

Monday, November 1, 2010



The first day of my first Vegan MoFo! Yay! I’m so excited to be a part of this and can’t let the little grey cloud that is my fear of not having enough time to do everything I want get me down. I will do as much as I can and enjoy it. The beauty of the internet is that for the most part, this stuff will be around for a while. I will read what I can as it’s being posted and then do some catching up over the holidays. With more than 550 Vegan MoFo participants I have to be okay with it!

Let’s get started :)

I had my first rendezvous with beans in baked goods. Seeing as those are two of my favorite things, I don’t know what on earth took me so long. I made Happy Herbivore’s butter bean chocolate chip cookies (subbing white beans for the butter beans) and wasn’t disappointed. Thank you Happy Herbivore, for making me feel less guilty about eating such a treat! I’ll definitely be making these again and am looking forward to telling my friend whose son has egg, dairy and nut allergies how awesome and safe these will be for her kiddo.

Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies

If I get my butt in gear to make holiday cookie baskets, these will definitely be a part of them. Hmm…that gets me thinking…I wonder if I whip up some dough how it would freeze? Having ready-to-go cookie dough in the freezer could be wonderfully helpful yet dangerous.



1 comments:

Aubrey West @ Healthy Foods to Eat said...

Yummy cookies! I hope you can post the recipe soon. Thanks!

Post a Comment

All-Around Joy Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon BloggerTemplate Sponsored by: Premium Templates | Premium Wordpress Themes. Distributed by: Blogger Template